Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Soar

This week Tuesday we have been rewriting a story call soar but we had to write it in our own words. I have learnt from this lesson using 7 plus gems and also using powerful nouns, verbs and adjectives.


1. sad


Woah! as my aircraft flew into the shining blue sky I was so amazed that I thought that it was gonna fly 100m if it did i will be so happy. As I sat on bright green grass I heard a crash so ran as fast as I could to go and have a look I thought it was my that dad that crash but it was just my aircraft. So I sadly walked to the picnic table sat down I was so sad that  every time I made an aircraft it always fails but suddenly a shining blue bag fell from the sky hit my head it was so sore but Also a little aircraft crash into the tree also a tiny little girl came out of her aircraft she to scared to grab her bag but once I looked up I saw her family  fly through the sky she was so sad so I had a mission to get her back up by her family.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mata I really liked your story soar because of your adjectives but you had a bit of mistakes in your sentences that you might have to change.

    ReplyDelete