Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Eel report

Title eels

Opening statement
Did you know that there are over 800  species of eels? Eels can migrate to the Pacific Ocean near Tonga.

Diet
Eels like to eat live food, tiny fish, Also bait and when they get bigger they start to eat crayfish, small birds like duckling also a baby size king fish.

When eels start to feel hungry they go out  and hunt for food for them and their family.
As they hunt for their food they search in two places the sea and the river. But before eels come out of there home they make sure that there ain't any dangerous creatures around their home before they can go out and hunt.


Close statement
Eels will not be extinct in a couple of years because there are over 800 species of eels and they have a chance of living for a really long time.

Today I have been doing a report writing about eels. The easy part was sorting them out and the hard part was try to put my facts in the right place to make my report writing interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mata, Dodge here from Papakaio school. Holy Moly there's over 800 species of eels?. I really like your writing because it tells me some details about eels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mata, My name is Lilian. Your writing gave detail and I never knew there is over 800 species of eels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mata! My name is Amelia from Oamaru Intermediate School. This a great report about eels! It gave lots of information and was really interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it's jarod from oamaru intermediate school I like your eel report it is very interesting and has a lot of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI my name is capri i am 9 years old i go to kawakawa primary school i like your detail in there nice and i never new there were 800 species of eels you got heeps of facts and nice your doing them in your own words.

    ReplyDelete